Stereo Zoom Microscope
Binocular Stereo Zoom Microscope DGM 007
• Binocular tube with an inclination of 45° for greater ease of observation.
• Magnification 7x to 45x
• Microscope Zooming ratio 6.4:1
• Rack-Pinion focusing stroke 50 mm.
• Wide field eyepiece 10x (paired). objective 0.7x to 4.5x.
• Crisp ,erect images with high resolution and excellent stereoscopic effect.
• Standard working distance 100mm, regardless of magnification.
• Field of view 28.6-4.4 mm.
• Inter pupillary distance from 54 to 75 mm.
• Dioptic adjustment with a range of + 5 diopters is possible with both oculars.
• Binocular body can be rotated a full 360° and locked in any position desired.
•Once brought in focus, image remains clear and sharp throughout the whole zoom range